Stanford International College offers customized corporate training programs for people who are working but need to upgrade their skills. We assist employers to apply for Canada Ontario Job Grant (COJG) which helps the employers to train their employees. Our specialized training services are designed to train employees who want to upgrade their skills. Training programs can be customized for company specific needs or goals or skill requirement
The training program(s) can be custom designed to help your employees:
- Obtain licences
- Be more productive at work
- Gain confidence
- Learn specific job functions
- Understand Health & Safety practices
Stanford International College has working relationships with the Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) and the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA).
Stanford International College offers programs in the following fields
- Skill Trade/ Automotive
- Healthcare / Support worker
- Business / Marketing / Admin
- Design / Animation / Interactive
How can the government help train employees ?
• Canada Ontario Job Grant program was introduced last year to help employers train their staff and upgrade their skills. Businesses of all sizes can apply for the grant. The Canada Ontario Job Grant program offers two thirds of the tuition cost to be covered by the grant up to $10000.00 maximum. The job grant offers more facilities for small business which has less than 50 full time staff.
Advantages of using the Canada Ontario Job Grant
- The grant is a payment that does not have be repaid.
- Helps to train the staff without employer/ employee paying full training cost
- No limit on how many employees can be trained
- No conditions on type of trainings
- No restrictions on training times/ duration and location.