Please see Admissions for detailed information and fill out our online application form.
Please click on the International Admissions tab below.
Thinking of going to college ?……… Need information?
Our experienced admission counsellors will assist you with our easy 3 step process.
Step 1 – Call any one of our campus
- Or toll free (international students)
Step 2 – Make an appointment with an Admission Counsellor
Visit any of our campuses and meet one of our experienced admission counsellors for information
- Discuss program details
- Learn about job opportunities in your field of interest.
- Tour the campus and labs
- Discuss a feasible financial option plan and
- Have all your questions answered.
Step 3 – Complete your enrolment **
Our admission counsellors will walk you through the enrolment process and assist you to complete the enrolment.
**Enrolment requirements must be met
Step 1: Choose Your Program:
Step 2: Application
To apply using the college’s International Student Application form:
- Please click here (Please fill out this form and email to email@example.com OR Mail to the address below:
Stanford International College
930 Progress Ave
Postal Code: M1G 3T5
ATTENTION: INTERNATIONAL ADMISSIONS DEPARTMENT
Or email scanned copies of the above documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach an application fee of CDN $500.00* (non-refundable).
- Attach the following Credentials:
- Secondary or post-secondary transcripts and diploma
- Notarized English translations of your transcripts and diploma
- English proficiency scores (see table below).
Proof of English language proficiency:
All classes are offered in English. Your success at College depends, in part, on having the right level of English. To prove your proficiency in English you must provide us with proof that your secondary and/or post-secondary studies were completed at a recognized institution:
- where English is the common language used (e.g., secondary schools that offer a Canadian, American or British curriculum)
- take the College’s English entrance test in Toronto (for details, call 416-383-1608, or e-mail email@example.com)
- send us the results of an international English test; the College requires the following scores, or higher:
- TOEFL: Paper: 550, Computer: 213, Internet: 79-80
- IELTS – Academic: overall 5.5
(Welder Training Certificate and Welding 1 Specialist/Inspector programs- Academic overall 5.0)
- MELAB: 80
- PET: overall 50 (paper score reports require verification by Stanford International College)
- CAFL: overall 60
What happens next?
After we review your application and transcripts, depending on the program for which you applied, we may ask for more information through an interview, tests or samples of your work.
If you are applying from Toronto, we may ask you to arrange any required interviews or tests.
After reviewing your Application and receiving your application fee, if you meet the academic and English proficiency requirements, the College consultant will present it to Director of Admissions for approval. You will be notified with Stanford International College’s conditional offer.
After you get a conditional offer, follow the instruction to pay your tuition fee in advance. Approved candidates are notified with a Stanford International College’s acceptance letter.
Registration for the diploma program is finalized upon receipt of the signed student contract.
- BY GlobalPay for Students: This option allows you to pay using the currency of your choice in a fast and affordable manner.
Step by Step instructions
- Visit our international student payment system: WU® GlobalPay for Students.
- Enter your payment details.
- Make a payment online, through your bank or in person.
Click Here to Use GlobalPay
That’s it. We will post the funds to your student account as soon as they are received. If you are unable to make a payment using GlobalPay for Students firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.877.218.8829 for further assistance. Please indicate what currency you are trying to pay in, or where you are trying to pay from, and what the precise issue is.
- BY Credit card: MasterCard/Visa (For Students in Canada only)
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Phone: +1-416-383-1608
To study in Canada, you need a visitor visa and/or Study Permit. If you are studying for six months or less, you need a visitor visa. For studies longer than six months a Study Permit is required.
For official information about the application policy and procedures, contact a Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) office in Canada, the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate nearest you, or see the CIC website.
Are you new to Canada? Are you planning to return to school after a long employment history or have you just completed high school?
Stanford Financial Aid Officers can discuss multiple and affordable financial options to help you start your dream career. Contact us to book an appointment with a Financial Aid Officer. Here are some payment options available for students.
Full Payment Plan
Students who choose to pay in full will receive a discount on the tuition fee.
Monthly Payment Plan
Customized monthly payment (interest free) options are available for students who wish to pay in instalments. Students may also still be eligible to receive a discount
Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
Financial Assistance may be available for those who qualify. For more information visit www.osap.gov.on.ca
Student Lines of Credit
Most major banks and credit unions offer student lines of credit to finance post secondary education. Our Financial Aid Officers can provide you with contacts to financial institutions to assist you with obtaining information.
Lifelong Learning Plan
With this plan students who have a registered retirement saving plan can withdraw part of their savings for post secondary education without any tax implication. For more information visit: here
Registered Education Savings Plans
Students who have a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) for their post secondary education may use funds from the plan to pay their tuition at Stanford. For more information, visit: here
Employment Ontario and Second Career
Student who are unemployed and receiving employment insurance may qualify for second career financing. Students may qualify for post secondary education financing through this program managed by MTCU.
For more information, visit here or call 1-800-387-5656.
At Stanford students can use some Loyalty Reward points, as payment of tuition and other fees. Students who opted to get government funds such as OSAP can also use the loyalty points to pay back their loans. For more information, visit http://www.higheredpoints.com/
Canada – Ontario Job Grant Program
This new program was launched by the Federal and Provincial governments to upgrade the skills of the labour force. The program is designed to assist employees who are currently working to upgrade their skills via post secondary education. Application to the program is managed by the employerFor more information, visit http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/eopg/cojg/
For more detailed information regarding any of our funding options click here.
Please fill in this form to contact us for additional information