Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Systems Mechanic
Preparing to write the Certification of Qualification Exam 313A?
Taught by an industry experienced and related trade-certified instructor, this theory based course includes topic review as well as offers practice on answering sample examination questions.
- Schedule 0
- Quizzes 0
- Category 3 hours
- Accreditation All level
- Articulations English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- Electrical-magnetic fundamentals
- Electric motors, circuits and controls
- Fundamentals of air-conditioning
- Refrigerant recovery/recycling/reclaiming
- Air distributions, measurement and cleaning
- Commercial systems-heat loads and piping
- Servicing and installing small hermetic systems
- Refrigeration systems and compressors/refrigerant controls
- Absorption systems-principles and applications
- Special refrigeration systems and applications
- Heating and humidifying systems/cooling and dehumidifying systems
- Central air-conditioning and heat pumps/solar energy
- Air-conditioning systems-heating and cooling loads
- Passing Technician Certification exams / Technical characteristics
- Automotive air-conditioning
- Servicing and troubleshooting
- Domestic refrigerators and freezers
- Registration is open to anyone 18 years of age or older.
This is a theory course and is recommended for persons with related trade experience.