Preparing to write the Certification of Qualification Exam 306A?
Taught by an industry experienced and related trade-certified instructor, this theory based course includes topic review as well as offers practice on answering sample examination questions.
Employment Contract Program
Students can obtain an employment contract when they enrol in this program and receive a job offer upon graduation in at least one of the following provinces: Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba or British Columbia.
- Schedule 0
- Quizzes 0
- Category 3 hours
- Accreditation All level
- Articulations English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
The course offers a review of the following topics:
- Hydronic Heating and Cooling Systems (NEW)
- Review of Plumbing Theory
- Water Supply Systems
- Review of Terminology and Practice
- Selection of Correct Piping, Tubing
- Fixtures and Units Installation
- Review of Building Code Relevant to Part 7
- Reading/Interpreting Isometrics, Blueprints and Schematics
- Maintenance Requirements for Sewers/Drains
- Installation & Maintenance of Water Systems
- Pipe Installation; PVC, ABS, Copper, Steel
- Troubleshooting, Detection, Repair & Maintenance
- Boilers and Controls
- Operation of Machines and Tools
- Fittings, Stacks, Wastes and Vents
- Welding, Treading Machines
- Registration is open to anyone 18 years of age or older.
This is a theory course and is recommended for persons with related trade experience.