4th Operating Power Engineering (Paper 4A)
Preparing to write the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA) examination Paper 4-A?
Taught by an industry experienced and related trade-certified instructor, this theory based course includes topic review as well as offers practice on answering sample examination questions.
- Schedule 0
- Quizzes 0
- Category 3 hours
- Accreditation All level
- Articulations English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
The course offers a review of the following topics:
- Applied Mathematics
- Elementary Mechanics and Dynamics
- Elementary Thermodynamics
- Mechanical Drawing, Administration
- Applicable Operating Engineers Regulations & Codes
- Workplace Hazardous Materials
- Plant Safety
- Plant Fire Protection
- Materials, Welding
- Piping & Valves
- High Pressure Boiler Design
- High Pressure Boiler Parts & Fittings
- High Pressure Boiler Operation
- Feedwater Treatment
- Registration is open to anyone 18 years of age or older.
This is a theory course and is recommended for persons with related trade experience.