Approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
For detailed information call 416-383-1608 to speak to a counselor now !
- Computer & Networking Fundamentals
- Introduction to Linux
- C# & .Net Fundamentals
- Java Programming
- Software Engineering Principles
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- SQL Server & Development
- ASP.net Fundamentals
- Front End Web Development
- Employment Search
- An Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, OR
- Students are 18 years of age or older and pass the program entrance examination.Please see Admissions for detailed information.
- Possible Careers NOC: 2175
- Web Programmer
- Internet Site Developer
- e-business Web site Developer
- Application Programmer
- Web Developer
- Web Master
- Web Manager
- Web Master
- Intranet Site Designer
- Consult with clients to develop and document Web site requirements
- Develop Web site architecture and determine hardware and software requirements.
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance,layout and flow of the Web site.
- Create and optimize content for the Web site using a variety of graphics, database,animation and other software
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code.
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls