Preparing to write the Certification of Qualification exam 313A?
Taught by an industry experienced and related trade-certified instructor, this theory based course includes topic review as well as offers practice on answering sample examination questions.
Review of the following topics:
- Electrical-magnetic fundamentals
- Electric motors, circuits & controls
- Fundamentals of air conditioning
- Refrigerant recovery/recycling/reclaiming
- Air distributions, measurement & cleaning
- Commercial systems-heatlLoads & piping
- Servicing & nstalling small hermetic hystems
- Refrigeration hystems and compressors/refrigerant controls
- Absorption systems-principles & applications
- Special refrigeration systems & applications
- Heating and humidifying systems / cooling and dehumidifying systems
- Central air conditioning & heat pumps/solar energy
- Air conditioning systems-heating & cooling loads
- Passing Technician Certification exams / Technical characteristics
- Automotive air conditioning
- Servicing & troubleshooting
- Domestic refrigerators & freezers
Registration is open to anyone 18 years of age or older. This is a theory course and is recommended for persons with related trade experience.